Page & Lugton Insurance Agency, a division of CAV Insurance Agency, Inc., proudly serves the insurance needs of over 1,000 individuals, families and businesses in Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont and Rhode Island. Established in 1914 by Russell S. & James W. Page, our company has grown to a full service insurance agency. Our office includes a state-of-the-art computer system so that we can provide clients with instant rate comparisons from New England’s finest insurance companies. Our membership in Renaissance Alliance is a sign of our commitment to bring our customers the highest quality products and services available today.
Why choose an Independent Agency?
There is a difference in where you buy your protection. Many people don’t realize there are three sources for insurance:
- Captive Agents, who can sell you the insurance of only one company.
- Telephone Representatives, who can offer you the insurance of one company, and only on the telephone.
- Independent Insurance Agents, who represent a number insurance companies, and research with these firms to find you the best combination of price, coverage and service.
Your Independent Insurance Agent:
- Is a licensed professional with strong customer and community ties.
- Gives you excellent service and competitive prices because your agent can access the insurance coverage from more than one company.
- Unlike other agents, is not beholden to any one company; thus, you don’t need to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- Assists you when you have a claim.
- Is your consultant working with you as you determine your needs.
- Offers you a choice of insurance plans and programs.
- Is a value hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products-home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs.
- Treats you like a person, not just another number.
There is a difference!